Prev: Re: [SG2] [DS2] Aussie Recon Platoon Organisation Next: Re: Low-Tech Forces in DSII

Re: Bartertown

From: David <dluff@e...>
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 1998 07:50:45 -0500
Subject: Re: Bartertown

Gentlemen;

My apologies for just sending a URL.  I thought that I attached a notice
telling everyone about a great place to buy/sell figures.  I have no
financial gain from posting this site.	I will in the future reframe
myself from posting such items.  I enjoy DS2/FT and the information I
recieve has greatly added to my gaming.  Sincerely, David (the guilty).