Prev: Re: Gurkhas was:[SG2] [DS2] A list of questions on TOE and logistics Next: Re: Low-Tech Forces in DSII

Re: [FT]Fleet composition

From: Tony Wilkinson <twilko@o...>
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 1998 00:46:33 +0000
Subject: Re: [FT]Fleet composition

	For around 3000 pts I use a carrier, battlecrusier, a couple of
crusiers
and 3 or 4 destroyers and frigates. I hope to run a tuornament in the
new
year using FB where the players have to have an escort (under mass 50)
for
each capital (over mass 150)or crusier in addition to which each carrier
must have a crusier as escort (so that if you take a carrier you must
take
a crusier and 2 escorts)

	Tony
	twilko@ozemail.com.au