Prev: Re: [SG2] [DS2] A list of questions on TOE and logistics Next: RE: [SG2] [DS2] A list of questions on TOE and logistics

Re: David's posts Re: Upcoming events Re: Bartertown

From: Los <los@c...>
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 1998 11:54:29 -0800
Subject: Re: David's posts Re: Upcoming events Re: Bartertown

devans@uneb.edu wrote:

> To tell the truth, I had more problems with the event notices. HGMS
> notices
> are definitely directed to historical players, which, so far, GZG
> products
> have not been. There's a code for Sci-fi gaming, but I've yet to see a
> one
> of the cons listed with it attached. I'd much rather see a list of
> cons
> that specifically feature FT/SG/DS. I believe some of the cons are
> single
> game or period oriented, and would be hostile to sci-fi events.

There's usually a FT game or two listed in the PEL. The last Historicon
ran a Friday night Full Thrust game based on the star wars universe.
Kurrt and I had a game going Saturday day and evening, but it wasn't
listed in the PEL.

BTW, as a quick plug, our game group: The Connecticut Gamer's Club will
be holding our annual CRUSADESin New Haven, CT on the weekend of Jan
11th. There's usually a few FT/DS games gong on. (as well as Warzone,
generic Legions, Warhammer 40k and Epic 40k) I will post the link to the
PEL once it becomes available. We usually have about 300 patrticipants
plus a number of vendors.

> Jon, we hope you recognize the 'listfuhrer' is meant lovingly.

   How about Oberlist-Banfuhrer instead...

Los