Prev: Re: [SG2] [DS2] A list of questions on TOE and logistics Next: Upcoming events

Re: Fleet Control System

From: Sean Bayan Schoonmaker <schoon@a...>
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 1998 19:46:42 -0800
Subject: Re: Fleet Control System

John and Roxanne Leary <realjtl@sj.bigger.net>	wrote:

[snip]

> [...]

[snippage]

>     Save some time for both sides, just have the ships use a 'free
>form' movement after all ploted ships have moved. (But I suggest
>that the lower thrust ships move first.)

Yes, this does make things much more easy. Any ship which has delayed
its
movement moves after all plotted ships, and then in order of thrust (low
high), dicing out any ties. However, fighters and SMLs are still moved
during their normal phase, eliminating to potentially devastating
advantage
they might have.

Schoon

Prev: Re: [SG2] [DS2] A list of questions on TOE and logistics Next: Upcoming events