Prev: Re: Chat is on NOW! Next: FT: Indy hits with many p-torps, history made!

Re: [FT] SOF Insertion

From: Brian Burger <burger00@c...>
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 1998 10:03:25 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [FT] SOF Insertion

On Fri, 30 Oct 1998, Los wrote:

> They need to be picked up by a specailops vehicle just as they were
dropped
off. Taht's why it's mportant to spend time designing that ship so that
it's
stealthy. I suppose beanstalk is possible (if your tech supports
> it). But what's the signature? As is a fulton like system
>(they're really almost never ever used because the fatality rate is so
>high)

What's a 'fulton like system'? Real world tech or speculative stuff?
Curious,

Brian (burger00@camosun.bc.ca)
-- http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Nebula/9774 -- my gaming & misc
pages.

>  Insertion and extraction of SF teams are major operations usually
involving LARGE amounts of support even for one little ship going down.