Prev: RE: Medics in SG2 Next: RE: Medics in SG2

Re: (DSII) Question about Infantry Walkers

From: Rick Norman <thurvin@y...>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 22:13:32 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: (DSII) Question about Infantry Walkers

My IAVR armed rifle infantry sniped off a walker or two from any
direction that in payback the fellowswho die under APSW. W/o the
changes the walker who die with much chance to fire effectively.
Remember walker can only fire out the vehicle except for APSW, so
manoeuvre
does matter. The house rules has little real effect one way or another.
---Andrew & Alex <Al.Bri@xtra.co.nz> wrote:

> Rick Norman <thurvin@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >It has been my observation of a vehicle with AC:1 starts taking fire
> >from anything larger than HEL/1, it has other problems then
> >manouevering. I use this rule to armour my aero-dropped assault
walkers
> ><Epic40K dreadnoughts, actually>, they performed well until good
> >quality anti-armour weapons were fired at them. Then they died well.
> >Do as you wish. Remember... play the game, not the rules.|:>
>     Yes, but don't modify the rules so that manoeuvre is
ineffective. That's
> like modifying the rules to suit the way that you use your walkers!
It's
> also like turning vehicles into bunkers!
>     By having AC:1 on sides, your opponent is almost forced to use
GMS/L to