Prev: Re: GZGL- Chat Next: Re: [SG and DSII] Question about Infantry Walkers

Re: Fleet Control System - Back on track (Was: Re: What the hell is this?) [long]

From: Kelvin Henderson <kx.henderson@q...>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 14:25:14 +1000 (EST)
Subject: Re: Fleet Control System - Back on track (Was: Re: What the hell is this?) [long]

At 07:59 PM 10/29/98 -0800, you wrote:
>>>I like this bit, though I would consider making it one or two dice
which
>>>are scored as beam batteries, giving a range of (1 die) 0-3 or (2
dice) 0-6

>>Well, I didn't introduce ranges as it makes it a bit complex in
working out
>[snip]
>
>...erm - I meant a range of results, not distance. (one beam die has a
>possible range of results from 0 to 4 - yes I goofed above)
>
>Other than that, I look forward to seeing your rewrite.

Oh.  Sorry.  I see.  Makes sense now.  Perhaps that WOULD be better,
especially with the different grades of systems.  Hmmm.  I'll get to
work
on it and post it this afternoon (Oz time).

Cool.  This really has been very informative.  Thanks everyone!

-Kelvin....

   "And how do you suppose we stop them?
      Get a big red sign with the word
	    STOP written on it?"

Prev: Re: GZGL- Chat Next: Re: [SG and DSII] Question about Infantry Walkers