Prev: [DSII]Dirtside II Vehicle Designer Next: Re: [DSII]Dirtside II Vehicle Designer

Re: [DS and SG] Tech dispersal to the frontier

From: "Andrew & Alex" <Al.Bri@x...>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 15:43:33 +1300
Subject: Re: [DS and SG] Tech dispersal to the frontier

John M. Atkinson <john.m.atkinson@erols.com> wrote:
>OK, I'm starting a campaign wherein the players will be playing
factions
>on a balkanized colony world.	They have 100K to build their ground
>forces buying whatever they want--arms dealers are, I presume, more
than
>happy to ship out to the frontier.  But, once the shooting starts,
their
>limited infrastructure will be incapable of turning out any of the
>advanced military items such as ...
    Have you got any rules to deal with the recovery of vehicles from
the
battle field yet?

Andrew Martin
-------------
Shared email: Al.Bri@xtra.co.nz
Web Site: http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/
Blind See-Saw Site: http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/SEE-SAW/
Dirtside II Site: http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/DSII/
Dirtside II FAQ: http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/DSII/FAQ/
GZG E-Mail FAQ:
 http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/DSII/FAQ/Ettiquette.html
FUDGE GM Site: http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/FUDGE/
Usagi Yoyimbo Site: http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/UY/

Prev: [DSII]Dirtside II Vehicle Designer Next: Re: [DSII]Dirtside II Vehicle Designer