Prev: Re: [FT] Ship names (NAC, NSL, FSE and Nea Rhomaioi) Next: Re: Fleet Control System

Re: (DSII) Question about Infantry Walkers

From: Rick Norman <thurvin@y...>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 15:05:21 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: (DSII) Question about Infantry Walkers

It has been my observation of a vehicle with AC:1 starts taking fire
from anything larger than HEL/1, it has other problems then
manovering. I use this rule to armour my  aerodroped assualt walkers
<Epic40K dreadnaughts, actually>, they preformed well until good
quality anti-armuor weapons were fired at them. Then they died well.
Do as you wish. Remember... play the game, not the rules.|:>

Rick N.
---Andrew & Alex <Al.Bri@xtra.co.nz> wrote:

> Rick Norman <thurvin@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >My house rules is that all vehicles will be AC:1 is 360 degrees. This
> >house rule does not help them that much. It keeps small arms from
hurt
> >that.
>     A vehicle with side AC:0 requires 5 damage points from infantry
weapons
> to kill. Exactly like a power armour team. So they can take small
arms fire,
> just that a lot of it will destroy the vehicle.
>     Making all small vehicles AC:1 all round means that other small
vehicles
> have no advantage in manoeuvring to the flanks and neither do yours.
This