Prev: Re: What the hell is this? Re: [fh] nac vexilliology Next: Re: FT Combo: Super Carriers and FTL

Re: FTFB: Is this in the Errata?

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 12:16:12 +0100
Subject: Re: FTFB: Is this in the Errata?

Jared wrote:

> Not listed in the errata I've seen to date: came across this in
checking my
> new spreadsheet version:
>
> p26 - Der Thererdank class Fighter Carrier.

Der Theuerdank :-/

> Technical specs claim grade 14 armor.  Systems Display shows 15 (I've
> counted it many times.)  Anyway, mass and cost as shown seem to match
with
> the grade 14 armor listed in the technical specs.  if grade 15 armor
is
> intended I show TMF of 222, NPV of 743.

Should be grade 14, mass 220, NPV 737 (or at least that's the design I
checked <g>). Good catch - this is IIRC the first design where the
System
Status Display is wrong rather than the tech specs. (Able Spacehand Funk
aboard the Arc Royal-class doesn't count since he has no effect on the
game <g>)

Later,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Re: What the hell is this? Re: [fh] nac vexilliology Next: Re: FT Combo: Super Carriers and FTL