Prev: FTFB: Is this in the Errata? Next: Re: Origins of the red hand of Ulster (OT) (Hist)

Re: FTFB: Is this in the Errata?

From: Aaron Teske <ateske@H...>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 22:08:27 -0500
Subject: Re: FTFB: Is this in the Errata?

At 04:41 PM 10/28/98 -1000, you wrote:
>Not listed in the errata I've seen to date: came across this in
checking my
>new spreadsheet version:
>
>p26 - Der Thererdank class Fighter Carrier.
>
>Technical specs claim grade 14 armor.	Systems Display shows 15 (I've
>counted it many times.)  Anyway, mass and cost as shown seem to match
with
>the grade 14 armor listed in the technical specs.  if grade 15 armor is
>intended I show TMF of 222, NPV of 743.
>
>Assuming of course my spreadsheet is working, which is pretty much is.
>Anyone have insight?

Someone in the layout area got a twitchy finger, or liked the NSL? ^_^;

Just for the record, it's 14; at least that's how much armor Jon gave
the
class in the "proofread" list he sent out.  Odd how errors crop up in
things you thought were correct....

Later,

					Aaron Teske
					ateske@HICom.net
LAUNCH DAY!
A totally unprovoked attack on peaceful neighbors. Must be the race
file. Does strange things.
		--Rick Kujecko, on the War Monger PRT in Stars!

Prev: FTFB: Is this in the Errata? Next: Re: Origins of the red hand of Ulster (OT) (Hist)