Prev: Re: (DSII) Question about Infantry Walkers Next: Re: [SG and DSII] Question about Infantry Walkers

Re: [ot] hypergeometry was Re: FT Combo: Super Carriers and FTL

From: "Andrew & Alex" <Al.Bri@x...>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 13:09:36 +1300
Subject: Re: [ot] hypergeometry was Re: FT Combo: Super Carriers and FTL

Thomas Anderson <thomas.anderson@university-college.oxford.ac.uk> wrote:
>>     Then six cubes arranged in a cross folded up through the fourth
>> dimension form a hyper cube.
>
>doesn't generalise, though: we can't make a square by rolling up six
>lines. we use four.
    My example was from Heinlein's "He built a crooked house"? I'm not
sure
of the exact name. The architect built a house in the form of an
unfolded
hypercube, there was an earth quake and the house folded through the
fourth
dimension to form a hypercube.

>don't give variable names an initial capital. you'll go blind.
    Absolutely. I wearing glasses now 8-). How's this?
    aNineDimensionArray[a][b][c][d][e][f][g][h][i];

Andrew Martin
-------------
Shared email: Al.Bri@xtra.co.nz
Web Site: http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/
Blind See-Saw Site: http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/SEE-SAW/
Dirtside II Site: http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/DSII/
Dirtside II FAQ: http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/DSII/FAQ/
GZG E-Mail FAQ:
 http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/DSII/FAQ/Ettiquette.html
FUDGE GM Site: http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/FUDGE/
Usagi Yoyimbo Site: http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/UY/

Prev: Re: (DSII) Question about Infantry Walkers Next: Re: [SG and DSII] Question about Infantry Walkers