Prev: Re: [FT] UN ship design Next: Re: [DS and SG] Tech dispersal to the frontier

RE: [FT] UN ship design

From: Kelvin Henderson <kx.henderson@q...>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 08:05:23 +1000 (EST)
Subject: RE: [FT] UN ship design

At 10:57 PM 10/25/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Glover, spake thusly upon matters weighty:
>
>> Er, I'm sure that the "Official background" explains that in 2183
that the
>> UN is maintaining its own forces. ie people joining give up their
individual
>> nationality.
>
>Not being ignorant, but do you have a citation for that? I think that
>is right, but I don't know where I got the idea.

Its from the Stargrunt II rulebook, page 65 in the Background section:

"The United Nations, by now very much an independant body with its own
resources and military forces, continues to try to keep some kind of lid
on
the simmering pot of international (and now interstellar) relations."

Well, that's according to Jon's version of the GZGverse events.

-Kelvin....

   "And how do you suppose we stop them?
      Get a big red sign with the word
	    STOP written on it?"

Prev: Re: [FT] UN ship design Next: Re: [DS and SG] Tech dispersal to the frontier