Prev: Re: [FT] UN ship design Next: Re: Infanty TO&E was[DS and SG] Regt's of the Crown

[OT] To Gilles Haun

From: agoodall@s... (Allan Goodall)
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 1998 22:31:11 GMT
Subject: [OT] To Gilles Haun

Off topic message to Gilles Haun!

I got your e-mail requesting that I send you the Full Thrust ship
control
sheet bitmaps from the tournament. I tried to send them, however, and I
got an
error saying the following:

Haun, Gilles C. SSG on Sat, 24 Oct 1998 19:29:59 +0200
    Unable to deliver the message due to a communications failure
    MSEXCH:IMS:5 Signal Command, US Army:TC3 Bosnia:JGBTBRG1 0
(000C05A6)
Unknown Recipient

Sounds like an intenet problem. If you get it sorted out, e-mail me and
I'll
send you the ship bitmaps...

Allan Goodall	       agoodall@sympatico.ca

"We come into the world and take our chances
 Fate is just the weight of circumstances
 That's the way that Lady Luck dances
 Roll the bones." - N. Peart

Prev: Re: [FT] UN ship design Next: Re: Infanty TO&E was[DS and SG] Regt's of the Crown