Prev: Re: [DS and SG] Regiments of the Crown Next: Re: Awards and ANthems(and now some background) [OT] [HIST]

GZGL FT - Super Carriers

From: "Andrew & Alex" <Al.Bri@x...>
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 1998 11:38:53 +1300
Subject: GZGL FT - Super Carriers

Andrew wrote:
>As any one tried putting together a supercarrier with the same number
of
>fighters (about 144) as an American naval carrier?
    What can I say? I don't know what I was thinking! There are only
from 80
to 90 odd aircraft on a American naval super carrier! Not my mistaken
number
of 144! Sorry. Please forgive me!
    That certainly lowers the points cost!

Andrew Martin
Who's making more sure of his sources in future!
Shared email: Al.Bri@xtra.co.nz
Web Site: http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/
Blind See-Saw Site: http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/SEE-SAW/
Dirtside II Site: http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/DSII/
Dirtside II FAQ: http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/DSII/FAQ/
GZG E-Mail FAQ:
 http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/DSII/FAQ/Ettiquette.html
FUDGE GM Site: http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/FUDGE/

Prev: Re: [DS and SG] Regiments of the Crown Next: Re: Awards and ANthems(and now some background) [OT] [HIST]