Prev: Re: [DS and SG] Regiments of the Crown Next: Re: (OT) Dice - Got a good source?

[LIST] [FT] [SG2] Ground Zero Games at Gen-Con Web Page!!!

From: agoodall@s... (Allan Goodall)
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 23:49:47 GMT
Subject: [LIST] [FT] [SG2] Ground Zero Games at Gen-Con Web Page!!!

Hi, gang!

Well, I finally got my web site up and running. It is the Ground Zero
Games at
GenCon web page. You can find it at:

http://www.fortunecity.com/tattooine/excession/285/index.html

The web page was a bit of an experiment. I took photographs during the
Full
Thrust tournament and my own Stargrunt 2 scenario, Ork Hill.

I invite you to the site to see mailing list members such as Mark
Siefert,
Sean Schoonmaker, Dean Gundberg, Tom McCarthy, Rick Rutherford and
others (oh,
and me...).

Also on the site are descriptions of all the ships in all the fleets
used in
the tournament, the rules of the tournament, scenario information for my
Ork
Hill game (including stats for the Space Marines and Orks), and a game
report
for Ork Hill.

Don't forget to check out the Plans For Next Year page. I intend to make
this
site the home for GZG and Geo-Hex coverage at GenCon. I have some fairly
ambitious plans for the site and would appreciate any and all comments.

Finally, I'd REALLY appreciate it if anyone has the full names for many
of the
participants in the FT tournament. For the most part I have only first
initials and a last name.

Please e-mail any comments to agoodall@sympatico.ca

Allan Goodall	       agoodall@sympatico.ca

"We come into the world and take our chances
 Fate is just the weight of circumstances
 That's the way that Lady Luck dances
 Roll the bones." - N. Peart

Prev: Re: [DS and SG] Regiments of the Crown Next: Re: (OT) Dice - Got a good source?