Prev: Re: EMP (was Re: Space crews and solar flares. ) Next: Re: [DS and SG] Regiments of the Crown

Re: [DS and SG] Regiments of the Crown

From: Los <los@c...>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 12:50:56 -0700
Subject: Re: [DS and SG] Regiments of the Crown

Randall Case wrote:

I believe that regiments form teh Canadian and AMerican contingents
woudl retain there own historical designations with NAC (TOE of course)

In Rot Hafen I allude to:
5th SAS (this unit traces it's lineage back to 5th Special Forces Group)

504th reg't (Tracing it's lineage back to 504th PIR (Parachute Infantry
Regiment)

Your examples could alos be used in the scheme of things... What matters
is les sthe names but the hitorical lineage from which the names came
from in the first place.