Prev: Re: Awards and ANthems(and now some background) [OT] [HIST] Next: Re: Awards and ANthems(and now some background) [OT] [HIST]

Re: ADLER TAG AAR (and now some background) [OT] [HIST]

From: The cat that walks by Himself <catwalk@i...>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 19:22:12 +0100
Subject: Re: ADLER TAG AAR (and now some background) [OT] [HIST]

Nah, it wasn`t a matter of trust. Why should the English use Aussies who
live miles
away when they could use the Scots and the Irish who live next door and
are thus
more of a threat. Net result, we go out, we conquer an empire, we let
the English
run it and the English them lose it. Next time we leave the English out
of the loop.

Tony Wilkinson wrote:

>	  We didn't get any VCs earlier because the pomms never used
Australian