Prev: Re: Awards and ANthems(and now some background) [OT] [HIST] Next: RE: GZGL FH - Genetic engineering.

Re: Awards and ANthems(and now some background) [OT] [HIST]

From: Randall Case <tgunner@e...>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 08:44:41 -0500
Subject: Re: Awards and ANthems(and now some background) [OT] [HIST]

>Thomas Anderson wrote: anyway, god save the queen is the
commonwealthanthem,
and >canada is still in that.
>Tom

By the way, is our sovereign (as of 2183) a King or a Queen???? Kinda
important
to know because we here in the South always start a football game (NOT
Soccer!!
; ) with a good "America th..." OOOPS!!! Errrrr.... ErrHummm.... "God
Save the
King"... might be embarassing if we have a Queen!! ; )

Prev: Re: Awards and ANthems(and now some background) [OT] [HIST] Next: RE: GZGL FH - Genetic engineering.