Prev: Re: Cross Over from FT3 (Fleet Book) to DirtSide and StarGrunt Next: Re: An idea for a new weapon (semi-OT]

Re: ADLER TAG AAR - Soundtrack (OT)

From: Thomas Anderson <thomas.anderson@u...>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 13:34:00 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: ADLER TAG AAR - Soundtrack (OT)

On Wed, 21 Oct 1998, Thomas Barclay wrote:
> Anyway, this is a games forum, and it does bring to mind the question
> of what some of the National anthems in 2185 sound like...
>
> I assume the NAC anthem is God Save The King. What about the OU? and
> is FCT the last preserver of the Star Spangled Banner or is it
> something like The Yellow Rose of Texas? (grin). What about the ESU?
> Something Chinese?

the red flag; the internationale. in chinese.

> And the NSL (Neu Swabian League Uber Alles
> perhaps? Or, as mentioned previously, something by VAG-ner?). And
> what of the FSE? Le Marseille?

given that the FSE is the descendent of the EU, it might have the same
theme tune, which is (sort of) 'ode to joy', better known as the music
from die hard. the current french jingle is 'la marseilleaise', although
possibly with the last dipthong done differently. i just don't know

Tom

Prev: Re: Cross Over from FT3 (Fleet Book) to DirtSide and StarGrunt Next: Re: An idea for a new weapon (semi-OT]