Prev: RE: Cross Over from FT3 (Fleet Book) to DirtSide and StarGrunt Next: RE: (OT) Dice - Got a good source?

Awards and ANthems(and now some background) [OT] [HIST]

From: Los <los@c...>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 23:01:11 -0400
Subject: Awards and ANthems(and now some background) [OT] [HIST]

I guess I believe that when you meld a number of major countries
together
that they are not going to adapt one country's national anthem for their
own. Why would Italy or Spain want to start signing "Le Marsialles"?
(Don't
get me wrong I love that song). Why the hell would Americans or
Canadians
want "God Save the Queen"? (Unless it's the Sex Pistols version).  I'd
imagiune that tey woudl adpot some new theme. Same for awards.

Los

Prev: RE: Cross Over from FT3 (Fleet Book) to DirtSide and StarGrunt Next: RE: (OT) Dice - Got a good source?