Prev: Re: Space carrier fighter philosphyRe: ADLER TAG AAR Next: Re: Space carrier fighter philosphy [FT]

Re: Suicide Fighters

From: Los <los@c...>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 15:34:04 -0700
Subject: Re: Suicide Fighters

Good thing Kr'rtt didnt read this rule Monday. He was in a position to
pull off a kamikaze thing on one of my ailing SDs.

I've been thinking of a similar rule for Capital missles. Already if a
fighter destroys a CAP MSL he has  to make a roll to see if he's
consumed in the nuclear blasts. I think a ship making a PDS roll against
a CAP MSL should do the same. If he  hits it, then roll 1D6. On a 6 then
the CAPMSL does 1D6, (or 1d4)

Los

Prev: Re: Space carrier fighter philosphyRe: ADLER TAG AAR Next: Re: Space carrier fighter philosphy [FT]