Prev: Re: Space carrier fighter philosphyRe: ADLER TAG AAR Next: Re: [OT] FT Mood Music (was ADLER TAG AAR)

Re: Background Music During Games

From: Kyle Klingler <kklinglr@f...>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 18:02:09 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: Background Music During Games

On Wed, 21 Oct 1998, Tom Granvold wrote:

>     During the game try Taiko music, Japanese drumming.  It is very
> strong and rythmic.

Several of the songs the Kodo perform start coming to mind right about
now.
(Lion, Waves, ...)

> Enjoy,
> Tom Granvold				<thomas.granvold@eng.sun.com>

*  Kyle Klingler - kklinglr@freenet.columbus.oh.us		     *
* I'm not dumb.  I just have a command of thoroughly useless	     *
* information. - Calvin, Calvin and Hobbes			     *

Prev: Re: Space carrier fighter philosphyRe: ADLER TAG AAR Next: Re: [OT] FT Mood Music (was ADLER TAG AAR)