Prev: [GZG-All] National Anthems: Was Music and Such Next: Re: An idea for a new weapon (semi-OT]

Background Music During Games

From: Thomas.Granvold@E... (Tom Granvold)
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 10:18:48 -0700
Subject: Background Music During Games

   I've got a couple of sugesstions for the time before the game
actually
starts.  While waiting for the last person to show up, getting
miniatures
out, and catching up on gossip try Pink Floyd's Instellar Overdrive,
Meddle, and Set the Controls for the Heart of the Sun.	Or if you want
something stranger try the music from 2001 during the "light show", I
belive
Legetti was one of the composers used.

    During the game try Taiko music, Japanese drumming.  It is very
strong and rythmic.

Enjoy,
Tom Granvold				<thomas.granvold@eng.sun.com>

Prev: [GZG-All] National Anthems: Was Music and Such Next: Re: An idea for a new weapon (semi-OT]