Prev: Re: (OT) Dice - Got a good source? Next: Re: (OT) Dice - Got a good source?

Re: ADLER TAG AAR - Soundtrack (OT)

From: Jonathan White <Jw4@b...>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 12:16:37 +0100
Subject: Re: ADLER TAG AAR - Soundtrack (OT)

At 06:59 21/10/98 -0400, you wrote:
>You folks who are burning CDs and cutting tapes have
>awesome music collections.
>Out of idle curiosity, how much money would you want
>for creating a copy of your wargaming CD or tape for a
>disadvantaged person with a wimpy music collection?
I would have to point out how obviously naughty doing things like that
would be. I would be *seriously* miffed if this list ended up as an .MP3
swap forum.

			TTFN
				Jon
-----
"Information doesn't want to be free, it wants to be liberated and
expensive"
Jonathan White, Psychology Section, Bolton Institute
BWFC fans list site : www.sar.bolton.ac.uk/bwfclist

Prev: Re: (OT) Dice - Got a good source? Next: Re: (OT) Dice - Got a good source?