Prev: Re: ADLER TAG AAR - Soundtrack (OT) Next: Re: ADLER TAG AAR - Soundtrack (OT)

Re: ADLER TAG AAR - Soundtrack (OT)

From: "Buji Kern" <mrbuji@w...>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 20:54:52 -0700
Subject: Re: ADLER TAG AAR - Soundtrack (OT)

Indulging briefly in off-topicness...

>on a (subtly and only very, very slightly) more serious note, i think a
>collective effort at spacewar soundtrack compilation might be
>interesting. if not possible.

I would add 'High Roller' by The Crystal Method, because it samples NASA
transmissions. Not very war-sounding, but space-oriented nonetheless.

Sort of a cliche by now I guess, but the Imperial theme (forgot the
exact
name) from Empire Strikes Back is pretty good.

-Buji

Prev: Re: ADLER TAG AAR - Soundtrack (OT) Next: Re: ADLER TAG AAR - Soundtrack (OT)