Prev: Re: ADLER TAG AAR - Soundtrack (OT) Next: Re: ADLER TAG AAR - Soundtrack (OT)

Re: ADLER TAG AAR

From: Los <los@c...>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 22:26:46 -0400
Subject: Re: ADLER TAG AAR

Thomas Anderson wrote:

> as always ...
> incidentally, i seem to recall a note in MT about striking the flag
that a
> KV ship would never surrender to humans and vice versa ...

There's been much discussion on teh board late of the Surrender switch
mechanism in KV culture. I guess they switched. Of course, the bridge
and life
support was down as were all weapons. it was a floating hulk so there
wasn't
much say in it.

> still, over all: top ace AAR, sounds like a mondo battle. i award you
the
> Star of the Order of Topness. wear it with pride.

Thanks.

Los <beams w/ Pride>

Prev: Re: ADLER TAG AAR - Soundtrack (OT) Next: Re: ADLER TAG AAR - Soundtrack (OT)