Prev: Re: Imperium/FT ships updated Next: RE: [MISC/DSII] Rebellion

Re: Imperium/FT ships updated

From: Jeff Lyon <jefflyon@m...>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 08:11:20 -0500
Subject: Re: Imperium/FT ships updated

At 01:16 AM 10/16/98 -0700, Chris Ronnfeldt wrote:
>Nice designs. Am I correct in assuming that  the Vilani Dreadnought
>should have an FTL? You seem to have forgotten it on the sheet.
>
>Chris

Thanks to Chris for spotting the error.  Corrections have been made.

<http://ccwf.cc.utexas.edu/~jwlyon/FT/imperium/v2ships.htm>

<http://ccwf.cc.utexas.edu/~jwlyon/FT/imperium/V2ships.zip>

Please hit "reload" on your browser to see the latest versions.

I've also added a couple of example bases that we may use to represent
outposts, worlds and planetary defenses.  Because the economics of
Imperium
tend to favor "fixed defenses" there is a 50% discount for purchases of
monitors and bases.  Outposts which achieve "world" status during
peacetime
according to the Imperium rules receive a free upgrade on their
defenses.
Fighters must be purchased separately.

Jeff

Prev: Re: Imperium/FT ships updated Next: RE: [MISC/DSII] Rebellion