Prev: Re: FB Fighter Questions (longish) Next: Re: Military Interrogation [OT]

Re: [SG2] Terrain

From: Rob Paul <rpaul@w...>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 17:41:38 +0000
Subject: Re: [SG2] Terrain

At 01:09 15/10/98 -0400, you wrote:
SNIP
>> 2) The other was an old GDW traveller game.	the interstellar
"terran"
>> was a series of cards.  Each player draws one card from the pile, and
>> places it on the table.  When both homeworld tiles have been
>> drawn/placed, the draw stops, and the play begins...
>>
>> Donald Hosford

Dark Nebula- still a favourite of mine; Aslan v. Solomani using the
Imperium
system.  The  8 map sections were geomorphic (cosmomorphic?) and
included
the dark nebula itself, exploration of which might provide technological
insights as well as resources and warplines.  Interesting to play, loads
of
replay value, looks good, and I think it cost me £4.50...

Nostalgically
Rob

"Rob Paul

Dept of Zoology
Oxford University
South Parks Road
Oxford
(01865) 271124
"Auld an' bald!"
"

Prev: Re: FB Fighter Questions (longish) Next: Re: Military Interrogation [OT]