Prev: Re: FB Fighter Questions (longish) Next: Re: FB Fighter Questions (longish)

Re: [null] nothing [OT]

From: Thomas Barclay <Thomas.Barclay@s...>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 14:40:34 -0500
Subject: Re: [null] nothing [OT]

Ground spake thusly upon matters weighty:

> >Tom spake thusly upon matters weighty:
> [snip]
> >>
> >> ps and still no capitals!
> >
> >I was thinking, I'm sure someone could afford to send you a keyoard
> >from the Americas.
>
> Guess you've got a spare one with the "b" missing, eh Tom....??
>
> Heh.
>
> Jon (GZG)

^$^#%$@!!!!!&*^in smart-arse in every crowd.....

Like in Dilbert, we've made a whole bunch of keyboards missing a
letter. We need someplace to ship them. We figure anyplace that can
live without caps can survive without a letter B. We figured we'd
just find some rich English who'd been out in the midday sun too
long... (grin)

.... or it could have been a typo.......

Tom.
Thomas Barclay
Voice: (613) 831-2018 x 4009
Fax: (613) 831-8255

 -Bjarne Stroustrup

Prev: Re: FB Fighter Questions (longish) Next: Re: FB Fighter Questions (longish)