Prev: RCPT: Re: Availability of DSM/Future Wars Mini's in Next: Re: BattleLords/FT Notes

Re: [null] nothing [OT]

From: Thomas Anderson <thomas.anderson@u...>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 11:30:11 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: [null] nothing [OT]

On Tue, 13 Oct 1998, Thomas Barclay wrote:
> Tom spake thusly upon matters weighty:
> > did i miss anything particularly good?
>
> I regret that I will have to plead the 5th, Senator. Ah.... I'm
> Canadian.... can't do that eh? Shucks.

well, given that you've only had a constitution since 1984, you haven't
had time to add amendments. just be thankful you're not living in
post-Omagh uk - not saying anything can land you in the clink. various
monastic orders are taking a right battering ...

Tom

Prev: RCPT: Re: Availability of DSM/Future Wars Mini's in Next: Re: BattleLords/FT Notes