Prev: Re: Imperium/Full Thrust campaign Next: RE: Upcoming events

Re: Silent Death minis [OT]

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@n...>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 02:26:54 +0100
Subject: Re: Silent Death minis [OT]

Jeff Lyon wrote:

> >BTW, Tom - RAFM has pictures of (most) of the Silent Death (Next
> >Millenium) ships on their homepage now. Unfortunately their names for
the
> >models don't always correspond to what ICE calls them, but the
product
> >numbers seem to be correct.
>
> The problem there is the differences between the original Silent Death
> rules and the newer edition of the rules; Silent Death: The Next
Millenium.

I doubt that's a problem for Tom, though - at least the two sets of
models are kept separate on his web page.

And no, that is *not* the problem I was speaking of. Some of the *new*
models, never released for the old edition - mostly Hatchling ones - are
named differently by RAFM and ICE. The *same* model, not different
versions of it.

> Confused now?  :)

Not in the least.

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@nacka.mail.telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Re: Imperium/Full Thrust campaign Next: RE: Upcoming events