Prev: RE: Silent Death minis [OT] Next: Re: Silent Death minis [OT]

Re: SG II Aliens Colonial Marines names

From: Stuart Murray <smurray@a...>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 19:22:29 -0400
Subject: Re: SG II Aliens Colonial Marines names

>Hi all
>I was just finishing up some figures for SG2
>and I thought I would put name labels on them using the names of the
>marines from aliens, would anybody know the name,rank and weapon of
those
>marines ?
>Thanks in advance
>
>Neil

Off the top of my head (though I may be wrong and you may be better off
checking on one of the many Aliens fan pages on the web)

Sgt Apone (M41A pulse rifle)
marine (first class ?) Hudson (M41A)
marine (first class ?) Wierzbowski (M41A/M240 incinerator)
marine (first class ?) Drake (M56 smart gun)
Corporal Hicks (M41A)
marine (first class ?) Crowe (M41A)
marine (first class ?) Frost (M41A/M240 incinerator)
marine (first class ?) Vasquez (M56 gun)

Warrant Officer (?) Diertrich (Dropship pilot)
marine (first class ?) Spunkmeyer (crew)

I'm not sure of these, I think they are right (man, I've got to get out
more !).

Stuart.

Stuart Murray

Department Of Molecular Genetics	     Tel: (718) 430 4289
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine	      Fax: (718) 430 8778
1300 Morris Park Avenue 			  email:
smurray@aecom.yu.edu
Bronx
New York 10461

Prev: RE: Silent Death minis [OT] Next: Re: Silent Death minis [OT]