Prev: Availability of DSM/Future Wars Mini's in USA Next: Re: (SG2] Orbital Insertion (an alternative approach to calculat

Re: [FT] Babylon 5

From: Kelvin Henderson <kx.henderson@q...>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 08:22:12 +1000 (EST)
Subject: Re: [FT] Babylon 5

> I was wondering if anyone out there has translated any of the other
>B5 ship's or those from AOG's B5W to FT ? or had any other rules for
>B5FT.
>
>Thanks in advance
>
>Krass

I have a set of rules for converting the EFSB ships over to the Fleet
Book
rules on my web site.  You can find them here:

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Nebula/2470/gzghome.html

I have ship designs for all of the EFSB ships in Fleet Book designs and
points, I just haven't had time to finish them and post them to my site
yet, but stay tuned!  I'll have them there before I get married in
November.  I hope.

-Kelvin....

   "And how do you suppose we stop them?
      Get a big red sign with the word