Prev: Imperium/Full Thrust campaign Next: Re: Bab5 fighter figs -- Be jealous!

Re: SG II Aliens Colonial Marines names

From: Kelvin Henderson <kx.henderson@q...>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 08:09:53 +1000 (EST)
Subject: Re: SG II Aliens Colonial Marines names

At 01:55 PM 10/12/98 -0700, you wrote:
>Hi all
>I was just finishing up some figures for SG2
>and I thought I would put name labels on them using the names of the
>marines from aliens, would anybody know the name,rank and weapon of
those
>marines ?
>Thanks in advance

Gorman (Lt)
Apone (Sergeant, Pulse Rifle)
Hicks (Corporal, Pulse Rifle and a Shotgun)
Vazquez (PFC I think, Smart Gun)
Drake (Also a PFC I think, Smart Gun)
Dietrich (Private, Flame Unit)
Wierzbowski (P, Flame Unit)
Hudson (P, Pulse Rifle)
Frost (P, Pulse Rifle)
Crowe (P, Pulse Rifle)

After Hicks, I'm not sure what all the others' ranks are, so those are
just
my opinions and the armament is just what I remember from playing ther
Aliens Boardgame so I could have one of the Flamers mixed up.  There was
also the Dropship Crew of Ferro and Spunkmeyer but I have no idea what
their ranks were.

-Kelvin....

   "And how do you suppose we stop them?
      Get a big red sign with the word
	    STOP written on it?"

Prev: Imperium/Full Thrust campaign Next: Re: Bab5 fighter figs -- Be jealous!