Prev: Re: [SG2] Major Sucess, Tactical defeat Next: Re: Bab5 fighter figs -- Be jealous!

Re: [FT] Babylon 5

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 22:27:16 +0100
Subject: Re: [FT] Babylon 5

>This brings up an interesting question: Jon, has Chameleon Eclectic (or
>whomever did the ship rules) contracted with you to do more material to
>support for EFSB ship designs? I seem to recall hearing of a new
product,
>but haven't seen anything lately.

Not sure what is going on - I haven't heard from them for a while.

>Course, I also seem to recall you having difficulty getting payments,
so
>forgive me if this is a sore subject. Has Mr. Sparks done anything
lately?

Payment now all settled, so no problems here.  :)

>Related note, who did the Centauri ship that appeared in Shadis?

Dunno, sorry.  :)

>Lastly, any comments about comparing and contrasting the two flavors of
FT
>with the EFSB (I recall comments before, but few since it's release)
>especially construction systems would be appreciated. Yes, I'm lazy.

The simple answer is there WAS no construction system used for the EFSB
-
we just tried to reflect each ships' perceived capabilities as we
interpreted them from TV.

Jon (GZG)