Prev: RE: [FT] Babylon 5 Next: Re: [FT] Babylon 5

Re: [FT] Babylon 5

From: devans@u...
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 09:20:41 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT] Babylon 5

This brings up an interesting question: Jon, has Chameleon Eclectic (or
whomever did the ship rules) contracted with you to do more material to
support for EFSB ship designs? I seem to recall hearing of a new
product,
but haven't seen anything lately.

Course, I also seem to recall you having difficulty getting payments, so
forgive me if this is a sore subject. Has Mr. Sparks done anything
lately?

Related note, who did the Centauri ship that appeared in Shadis?

Lastly, any comments about comparing and contrasting the two flavors of
FT
with the EFSB (I recall comments before, but few since it's release)
especially construction systems would be appreciated. Yes, I'm lazy.

Gosh, that was a whole BUNCH'A questions.  ;->=

The_Beast

PS. As you can see below, rather than getting any further on the story,
I've only emblished. I'm a sufferer of congenital verbosity. *sigh*

CLL@LGC.CO.UK on 10/12/98 06:24:43 AM

Please respond to FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk

 To:	  FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk, jon@gzero.dungeon.com

 cc:	  (bcc: Doug Evans/CSN/UNEBR)

 Subject: [FT]	Babylon 5

My regular games group played a game using Jon's Babylon 5 FT rules
from the Babylon Project's Earth Force Sourcebook recently.
We enjoyed it immensely, (although my Mimbari War Cruiser had to jump
out with only 4 hull boxes remaining after being picked on by 2 Omega's
and some Narn thing), and we are thinking of putting a campaign
together.

 I was wondering if anyone out there has translated any of the other
B5 ship's or those from AOG's B5W to FT ? or had any other rules for
B5FT.

Thanks in advance

Krass

Prev: RE: [FT] Babylon 5 Next: Re: [FT] Babylon 5