Prev: Re: Call for Alternates Next: Upcoming events

Re: Bab5 fighter figs -- Be jealous!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 08:43:06 +0100
Subject: Re: Bab5 fighter figs -- Be jealous!

>>Are they available in the states???
>
>No. Copyright and licensing laws and all that stuff.
>
>>The Caldwells wrote:
>>>
>>> Just received 156 Minbari, Narn, Centauri and Earthforce fighters
from Mr.
>>> Tuffley.  (Thanks, Jon!).  These are wonderful miniatures!	If you
have any
>>> interest in B5 gaming, these are highly recommended.  It's so cool
to see
>>> fighters that are in scale with the AOG ship miniatures.
>
>Unless Jon's changed something (which could be, since Jon never ever
>runs his minis specs past me ;) I don't think those are B5 minis.
>Those are no-B5 minis. (Jon, you have a not-Minbari fighter now???)

Correct. They are, shall we say, "inspired by" - ie: there are
similarities, but there are also differences. Not that it really matters
much in such a tiny size... :)
Yes, there is now GF-017, Star Sabre two-man fighters and GF-018,
Mundani
Tri-Lobe fighters (which is actually designed by Eureka Mins in Oz (Hi
Nic)
- we didn't even know it was coming till the last package arrived - and
is,
incidentally, also very good as a "not-Chig" for you SAAB fans).

Jon (GZG)