Prev: RE: FT Mission Cards (not only on-topic...but an FT post, too! ;-) Next: Re: [FT extra rules]

[SG2] Major Sucess, Tactical defeat

From: Michael Brown <mkkabrow@w...>
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 1998 20:57:37 -0700
Subject: [SG2] Major Sucess, Tactical defeat

It happened! I finally got me wife to play a game of SG!  We played the
intro scenarios from the rulebook, 3 squads of Regulars (5ACR+1SAW) vs 4
squads of Regulars (4ACR+1SAW).  Semi hidden movement (placeholder moved
until  spotted or fired).

Lessons learned:
1.  Keep your squads within support range. (I had mine @20" apart)
2.  Don't let an enemy squad get opfire on your squads that run from
Close Combat. (A 1 leader in a building shouldn't fail right? 5ACR and 1
SAW at 2" against troops in the open. She rolled a 9 and 2 8s OUCH!)

Hope to try the same scenario again soon.

Michael Brown

(Who wonders if any one is going to take him on his offer of creating
mission cards for SG and DS)

Prev: RE: FT Mission Cards (not only on-topic...but an FT post, too! ;-) Next: Re: [FT extra rules]