Prev: Re: Bab5 fighter figs -- Be jealous! Next: RE: FT Mission Cards (not only on-topic...but an FT post, too! ;-)

Re: Bab5 fighter figs -- Be jealous!

From: "I eat like a bird. A large, carnivorous bird." <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 1998 19:51:03 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Bab5 fighter figs -- Be jealous!

>Are they available in the states???

No. Copyright and licensing laws and all that stuff.

>The Caldwells wrote:
>>
>> Just received 156 Minbari, Narn, Centauri and Earthforce fighters
from Mr.
>> Tuffley.  (Thanks, Jon!).  These are wonderful miniatures!  If you
have any
>> interest in B5 gaming, these are highly recommended.  It's so cool to
see
>> fighters that are in scale with the AOG ship miniatures.

Unless Jon's changed something (which could be, since Jon never ever
runs his minis specs past me ;) I don't think those are B5 minis.
Those are no-B5 minis. (Jon, you have a not-Minbari fighter now???)

Mk
-
Only the bravest try where eagles and angels dare to fly
<*>

Prev: Re: Bab5 fighter figs -- Be jealous! Next: RE: FT Mission Cards (not only on-topic...but an FT post, too! ;-)