Prev: Re: DS2 day at GAME PARLOR Next: Re: (SG2] Orbital Insertion (an alternative approach to calculat

Re: Aliens Colonial Marine Corps in SG II

From: Stuart Murray <smurray@a...>
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 1998 21:38:23 -0400
Subject: Re: Aliens Colonial Marine Corps in SG II

><< The APC will borrow stats from the Marines web site.. >>
>
>What's the site address for this?

I'm not quite sure what the exact site referred to is, however, I think
I'm
the only one who currently has a site on the web with the Marine Corps
in
SG II.

The general entry site is:
http://steelhead.aecom.yu.edu/stuart/AliensUniverse/AliensUniverse.html
it has DS II/FT and SG conversion links

the specific SG II site is :
http://steelhead.aecom.yu.edu/stuart/USCMC/USCMC.html

Both of these have links to a whole bunch of other ALiens sites.  I hope
you find something useful.

Stuart.

(btw in case anyone is interested I have all of this stuff collated into
text file which I could send out if anyone wants it, that is until I
actually get round to finding out how I make it a link on the page)

Stuart Murray

Department Of Molecular Genetics	     Tel: (718) 430 4289
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine	      Fax: (718) 430 8778
1300 Morris Park Avenue 			  email:
smurray@aecom.yu.edu
Bronx
New York 10461

Prev: Re: DS2 day at GAME PARLOR Next: Re: (SG2] Orbital Insertion (an alternative approach to calculat