Prev: Re: [OT] Another Rhomaphillia thread!, was FMC when? Next: Re: Call for Alternates

Re: [SG II] Terminators!!vs. Marines

From: Randall Case <tgunner@e...>
Date: Fri, 09 Oct 1998 08:09:01 -0500
Subject: Re: [SG II] Terminators!!vs. Marines

Noah Doyle wrote:

> Randall,
>
> They are truly wonderful minis - I regret that I never purchased any.

They are! I'm just getting around to painting them. Might get them done
this
weekend, however I have a test to study for... <sighs>

<snip some good details for organizing them>

Good suggestions. I'm kinda leaning toward treating them as individuals
(like
in the other post), or I might split them into teams of twos.

> To deal with these, I'd want to send in some GW Terminators...Cleanse
&
> Burn, wot?

LOL! Sadly, I don't have any GW minis except for the odd Epic piece. I'm
leaning toward using my squad of NAC marines, and reinforce them with my
'Aliens' marine squad and their APC. That should give me about 20 troops
(split
into fire teams of 3-4) and a vehicle to face a force of 7 Terminators
and a
few automated guns. My mixed marine force will field normal NAC armour
and the
good ole L7A3 rifles. I'll have four L5 SAWs, One GMS/P, and a sniper
rifle.
The APC will borrow stats from the Marines web site... I plan on keeping
the
humans at veteran to elite status with good leaders, should balance
things
some. I might go all out and arm my Aliens marnines with their 'proper'
weapons, guess that is the price you pay when you only have 20 or so
proper
minis for the game! : )

Thanks All!

Randall

Prev: Re: [OT] Another Rhomaphillia thread!, was FMC when? Next: Re: Call for Alternates