Prev: Re: Some GMS Thoughts [SG2] Next: Re: [OT] Another Rhomaphillia thread!, was FMC when?

Re: FMA List: Proposal to change list code.

From: Randall Case <tgunner@e...>
Date: Fri, 09 Oct 1998 07:55:20 -0500
Subject: Re: FMA List: Proposal to change list code.

Andrew & Alex wrote:

> >>	    FMA FH OU: New Zealand's role in 2200.
> >
> > But its always been a semi autonomous state of Australia! :)
>     Funny, I've always thought of Australia as being another five or
six New
> Zealands in the west! :-)
>
> Andrew Martin

<looking very imperialistic!>

Really? I kinda pictured the whole chain of islands as being  one or two
California's in the west! 8 )

<summons Coca-Cola, McDonalds, and Microsoft and orders them to prepare
their
dreaded forces for the assimilation of all the lands down under!>

Really though... I wonder if John and company have any plans to develope
their
own story-line, maybe with supplements for each of the major powers
(like the
house books for BattleTech tm.). I'm rather dying for more stuff on the
NAC!

Prev: Re: Some GMS Thoughts [SG2] Next: Re: [OT] Another Rhomaphillia thread!, was FMC when?