Prev: Re: FMA List: Proposal to change list code. Next: Re: Some GMS Thoughts [SG2]

Re: FMA List: Proposal to change list code.

From: "Andrew & Alex" <Al.Bri@x...>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 1998 14:58:30 +1300
Subject: Re: FMA List: Proposal to change list code.

Oerjan Ohlson <oerjan.ohlson@nacka.mail.telia.com> wrote:
>>     The FMA code would start every email sent to (or from) the
>> FTGZG-L mailing list.
>
>But Full Thrust isn't an FMA system... if you really want a flag
>applicable to the list, I suspect that [GZG] would be the most
>appropriate one :-/
    I was trying to let GZG be the code for Jon Tuffley's busines,
rather
than the list name.

>FMA is the SF skirmish game (as well as a name for the
>SGII/DSII/FMA/FMC mechanics),
>BTW - the fantasy game is called FMC (Full Metal Codpiece).
    Just so long as there are no "Black Russian"s in the game! :-)
	(Black Adder!)

New Proposal
How about, instead, we use "F" as the start instead of "GZG" or my
former
proposal of "FMA". It fits FMA, Full Thrust, and Full Metal Codpiece?
    Any comments, suggestions, corrections, etc?

Andrew Martin
Shared email: Al.Bri@xtra.co.nz
Web Site: http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/
Blind See-Saw Site: http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/SEE-SAW/
Dirtside II Site: http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/DSII/
Dirtside II FAQ: http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/DSII/FAQ/
GZG E-Mail FAQ:
 http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/DSII/FAQ/Ettiquette.html
FUDGE GM Site: http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/FUDGE/

Prev: Re: FMA List: Proposal to change list code. Next: Re: Some GMS Thoughts [SG2]