Prev: Re: Using PDS as a battery Next: [Semi-OT] Aliens Action Fleet toys in UK.

Re: FMA List: Proposal to change list code.

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@n...>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 1998 18:07:32 +0100
Subject: Re: FMA List: Proposal to change list code.

Alex (I think) wrote in reply to Noah:

> >I'm not sure that I understand.  What would fall under the [FMA]
category?
> > Everything?  Just Fantasy?

>     The FMA code would start every email sent to (or from) the FTGZG-L
> mailing list.

But Full Thrust isn't an FMA system... if you really want a flag
applicable to the list, I suspect that [GZG] would be the most
appropriate one :-/

FMA is the SF skirmish game (as well as a name for the SGII/DSII/FMA/FMC
mechanics), BTW - the fantasy game is called FMC (Full Metal Codpiece).

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@nacka.mail.telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Re: Using PDS as a battery Next: [Semi-OT] Aliens Action Fleet toys in UK.