Prev: [SG2] Platoon Sergeants and Special Forces Troops Next: Re: The Kra'Vak

Scattered Units Under Fire Question (SG2]

From: Thomas Barclay <Thomas.Barclay@s...>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 1998 23:55:53 -0500
Subject: Scattered Units Under Fire Question (SG2]

Let's say I land an Orbital Assault and its scattered all over hells
half acre... and my loving enemy decides to engage my squaddies. If
these guys are like 10" apart, are they really fired on as a squad?
Or until I successfully reorganize and re-create my unit by getting
inside of unit cohesion, are my guys treated as individual figures
for the purposes of being targets of attacks?

And for activations? Does each errant unit member activate
separately, or do I run them all back home towards the regroup point
at the same time?

If they are treated (while dispersed) as individuals, but activate at
the same time to move, what if one has a supression on him? Can he
remove supression without affecting the moves of the others?

Just some questions I know will come up shortly.
Thomas Barclay
Voice: (613) 831-2018 x 4009
Fax: (613) 831-8255

 -Bjarne Stroustrup

Prev: [SG2] Platoon Sergeants and Special Forces Troops Next: Re: The Kra'Vak