Prev: Re: (FT) Kra'Vak Name Scheme Next: Re: The Kra'Vak

GZG List member biographies

From: laserlight <laserlight@m...>
Date: Sat, 03 Oct 1998 22:52:01 -0400
Subject: GZG List member biographies

I am willing to post list member biographies on my web page (I have to
get
*some* content	there, after all), for anyone who would like to see if
the
person flaming you is an expert or a newbie--in fact, I'm thinking of
titling the page "The GZG List Members Hall of Flame."
For those who want their bio posted, please send it OFF LIST to me at
laserlight@mci2000.com
For those who don't....don't.
To minimize my cut & pasting labors, please use this format (all
optional
except name, of course):

Name: Laserlight (as you're known on the list...add your real name too,
if
you like)
Gender: M
(if it's not obvious from your name...bear in mind that not everyone on
the
list speaks English as a first language)
Email: laserlight@mci2000.com	Website: (umm...I'll have to look this
up)
Location: Virginia Beach, Virginia, USA
DoB: 1963	  Gaming Since: 1975
Occupation: Sales (Industrial Plastics)
Skill/Knowledge: Writing, Editing (list anything you would be willing
for
people to ask your advice on)
Interests: Interplanetary travel (duh), Planet building, Crusades
Favorite Authors: Lois Bujold, Jerry Pournelle (or series/movies)
GZG Skill Rating:  FT 3/ DS 1/ SG 0
(Rate yourself on a 1-10 scale, where 1 means "I have the rules around
here
somewhere...I think" and 10 means "I regularly trounce all comers and
have
won competitions for years").
Other Games Played: DBM, DBA, HoTT, Champions RPG, Chess
Comments: (anything you want to say here.  Bear in mind that my
nine-year-old will read this page, so I will ruthlessly edit the
language
if you make it necessary).

Prev: Re: (FT) Kra'Vak Name Scheme Next: Re: The Kra'Vak