Prev: RE: [SG] Rules for aliens (XCOM) Next: Re: (FT) Kra'Vak Name Scheme

RE: [SG] Rules for aliens (XCOM)

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 1998 19:16:08 +0100
Subject: RE: [SG] Rules for aliens (XCOM)

>>>GZG has the "classic" aliens, but I don't know if any of them really
come
>>>with oversized guns.
>>Sorry, no. Paralysis Rods, Power Globes, a "Black Box" and the dreaded
>>Medical Probe, but no Big Guns....
>>Jon (GZG)
>Can we have one /pleeeeease/. Would fit into my Animouch campaign
perfectly
>that would, a Grey with a gun the size of a small family car...

Atually, I made a bit of an error - we DO have a Grey with a BFOG (Big
F***
Off Gun...)! I'd forgotten about it because we've never cast any for
sale
yet! We've just bought out the (small) Jenesis line, basically the few
Fantasy figs we've been listing for a while plus some other "odd" bits -
one of the latter is "Greybo", a caricatured steriod-abusing Grey alien
in
Rambo-style kit with a Big Gun (TM).... must get round to putting it in
the
next update list!
Let us know if you want one....  :)

Jon (GZG)