Prev: RE: [SG] Rules for aliens (XCOM) Next: Re: Ship/Crew Experiance

RE: Figure's Personal Equipment

From: "Glover, Owen" <oglover@m...>
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 1998 08:10:52 +1000
Subject: RE: Figure's Personal Equipment

-----Original Message-----
From: Los [mailto:los@cris.com]

<SNIP>
>I pretty much agree with all of your comments. Would like to see more
>kit. Are people not going to be drinking water or eating rations in the
>future?  Or maybe each magazine holds	1500 rounds of caseless 4mm? I
>like 20mm as I believe in more "personal space" on my battlefields. (I
>have a company of Fallschirmjager in 20mm). But Does anyone make 20mm
>SCi Fi troops?

I have a platoon of SHQ Gulf War Brits and these are well kitted out
with
plenty of gear, although the packs are Patrol Packs rather than Bergens.
The
SA80 and LSW are sufficiently SciFi and there is even a figure with a
LAW80!
The corresponding range of Iraquis are fairly non descript though.

Owen G

Prev: RE: [SG] Rules for aliens (XCOM) Next: Re: Ship/Crew Experiance