Prev: Multi-role Missiles Next: [DS2] unit status sheet

RE: [SG] Rules for aliens (XCOM)

From: Mikko Kurki-Suonio <maxxon@s...>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 1998 18:12:33 +0300 (EEST)
Subject: RE: [SG] Rules for aliens (XCOM)

On Fri, 2 Oct 1998, Niall Gilsenan wrote:

> There is a new game coming out called Jagged Alliance 2 which is
similar to
> Xcom in style except that your teams are mercenaries trying to foment
> counter-revoloution in a small country.  Its exclusively turn based.
> Very good from what I've seen of it.

Hopefully. Jagged Allience 1 seemed like a nice idea but the actual
implementation left a lot to be desired, IMHO. Btw: wouldn't that be
JA3?
Wasn't "Deadly games" already part 2?

> Where could you get little gray figures with those oversized guns for
> aSG2/XCOM game?

GZG has the "classic" aliens, but I don't know if any of them really
come
with oversized guns.

--
maxxon@swob.dna.fi (Mikko Kurki-Suonio) 	   | A pig who doesn't
fly

Prev: Multi-role Missiles Next: [DS2] unit status sheet